To provide individuals, particularly those in underserved communities, with access to qualified instructor led courses in mindfulness, contribute valuable research to the study of mindfulness; encourage diversity and inclusion while mentoring teachers within these communities.
Be Mindful’s vision is to make mindfulness accessible to the masses through community, schools, business, and philanthropy.
- Be a leader in the contribution of qualified research on the impacts of mindfulness instruction.
- Further implement mindfulness practice in public schools, homeless shelters, fire and police departments, medical communities and public or private organizations throughout the world.
- Evaluate the efficacy of both the practice of mindfulness and our organization by utilizing anonymous student and community surveys.
- Further develop mindfulness instructor mentoring programs with an emphasis on diversity and inclusion.
- Continue to build community partnerships that work towards inclusion and empowerment.